Whether you are trying to sell your home or spruce it up, little things can make a big difference!
- Update hardware on cabinets and drawers
- Replace towels and rugs in the bathroom(s)
- Add overhead lighting or wall sconces to brighten rooms
- Declutter small spaces and closets with DIY storage kits
- Wash or power wash the exterior of your home (especially windows)
- Add area rugs to throw in a hint of color
- Hang a mirror in small rooms to give the illusion of more space
- A fresh coat of paint on walls and trim brighten any room
- Try a fresh new color on your front door for character
- Mow and mulch your lawn even in the cooler months
Make a plan – set a budget – get started!
Adapted from American Home Shield “Inside and Out” January 2011 issue